Friday, March 6, 2009

lagu kenangan masa hamil yang menyenangkan ;)


First time I saw my son, I knew I was in love
Because he was the gift I got from somewhere up above
O wow, o yes, o joy, so joy right here in my arms
He looks at me, I can see he’s showing all his charms
Can’t remember what I did before I saw his face
But now he’s here and I can feel his amazing grace

Watching him play, somehow reminds me of myself
Once upon a different time when I was someone else
O me, o my, I feel so high every single day
O yes, o lay, my lord yea yea watching my son play
First time he walked detours I step into a chance

I took his hand and then we started first dance
The first dance was so fine that I never will forget
He held my hand so tightly that I haven’t start dancing yet
My love, my boy, my son, my joy always keep your glow
And know that love will be with you wherever you may go
And if something should fall apart somewhere down the line
Just tell me all about it and I will make it fine

I traveled many roads before but somehow they were wrong
And sometimes we find that life is just a simple song
Even the saddest songs have a human face
I will always keep my son in love’s magic place

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lagu iklan prenagen,
yang setiap ngeliyat bikin terharu..
ooowww...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:58 PM

    tapi talitha bukan 'son', dan tidak dipanggil 'he' T_T!

    hehehe, lagu yang selalu dinyanyiin klo muncul di tipi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan yang nyiptain ga tau juga ay,kalo anak kita perempuan,hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

mari yuk mari..
kasih komen,pesan,kata-kata..
dengan sangat senang hati..
yuk atuh..